Service Learning Hours
Here at PCHS, we want students to develop a heart for serving. Therefore, we do not require students to complete community service hours. We do, however, want students to know about opportunities to serve, and we want to recognize the students who complete hours. Students can start keeping track of their hours the summer before their freshman year.
** If students complete 100 hours, they will receive a graduation cord. If they complete 200 hours they will receive a cord plus a sticker on their diploma
- Be performed without other compensation
- Not be to the benefit of a for-profit company
- Provide help or services to an individual or organization in need
- Not promote a specific religion or political position
- Must turn in a completed service log. Parents may NOT sign off as the advisor for their service or it will not count towards their service diploma.
PCHS Service Log
Please ensure to download the form below and completely fill out this service log to get credit for your hours:
Please turn in your Community Service Log every May to your counselor!
- Tutoring at Lee's Chapel United Methodist Church on Monday nights from 5p.m.-7p.m.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Library Volunteers
- American Red Cross - Piedmont Triad Youth Volunteer Application
- Check this site for opportunities in the Greensboro area
- Join our Red Dog Farm club with Ms. Culbertson (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive hours through the club